Fri, 30 Jun 2006

Innocent in London - Complaint recorded

My complaint has now been recorded.

The IPCC can't offer any guidance, but a solicitor suggests I can write the statement on my own and offers some helpful advice.

I decide that a full investigation is the most appropriate option and start working on a draft statement.


websiteblogblog archivenews feedfeedback